Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #1

This is a test of the emergency... ehem, an experiment... uh, dinner... or at least that is how I feel at the start of most of my kitchen adventures.  Here is to trying something new: A PLAN.  I'll let you know how it goes at the end of the week.

Monday:
Sauteed Lemon Tilapia, Cheesy Broccoli, and Lettuceless Salad
Tuesday:
Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup and Cornbread
Wednesday:
Homemade Turkey Pot Pie and Lettuceless Salad
Thursday:
Leftovers
Friday:
Leftover Mexican Lunch
Saturday:
Fried Chicken, Baked Potato, and Lettuceless Salad
Sunday:
Italian Sausage, Kale, and Garlic Rotini and Garlic Bread

2 comments:

  1. Erica! Don't ask me how I found your blog. I feel creepy. But I also feel the need to tell you that I've made butternut squash and parsnip soup twice already. Not the biscuits yet though, I'm working on those.

    ReplyDelete