Friday, February 10, 2012

Frugal Friday: Put some clothes on that kid already, Damn!

My sister and I and the babies made a trek out to the Agricenter this morning to shop the Kid's Town Consignment event (it will still be going tomorrow as well, for those of that are interested). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the toys and clothing at the prices they were being sold at. For $110, I purchased (A)'s entire spring/summer/early fall wardrobe. I purchased 2 sets of clothes, 1 in 18-24 months and another in 2T for a total of: 10 short sleeved shirts, 11 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of pants, 4 pairs of shoes, and a GIGANTIC box of baby-safe legos.  It worked averaged out that I paid just under $4 per item. I'm a bargain shopper and love a real deal; I was impressed. I will be on the look out for their return with the fall/winter event.

No comments:

Post a Comment